Packman mobile storage units cannot be matched when considering all of the extras we build into them. Think Packman for all your portable storage needs.
Packman Mobile Storage Units
- Measure – 8’W x 16’L x 8’H – 128 sq.ft. – This is the standard size of mobile or portable storage units – they hold approximately 3 to 4 rooms of furniture or a small 3 bedroom home. They are comparable to a 17’ moving truck. The maximum weight allowance is 4,500 pounds
- Weather-tight with a one piece translucent roof
- Double lined walls with a metal exterior skin and a plywood lined interior. These double walls protect your storage from the elements, allow for air-flow in between the metal skin and wood interior, and prevent condensation from forming on the metal skin and dripping on your storage
- Pre-installed tie down straps are easy to use and allow you to secure your belongings. You don’t have to worry about providing your own rope, or cutting or tying it down.
- Roll-up doors are steel gasketed and easy to use with a latch for one or two locks
- Storage units have caster wheels that allow for precise placement and are gentle on hard surfaces